Thursday 26 March 2009

True Colours Beige

When I first saw that beige was this week's choice for True Colours Thursday I thought I'd have trouble finding anything of interest to photograph. However, a walk down to the beach this morning revealed that beige doesn't always have to be boring.

Visit our host Blue's blog if you'd like to take part in this meme.



The beige beach of course!

A beige pebble


Surely touches of beige in these shells?


More beige beach


The froth that the rough sea was producing today. It looked more beige than the photo shows, especially when the sun was on it.


That beige sand again

12 comments:

Golden Samantha said...

Very lovely shades of beige! Glad to have found your blog - it is very nice and I look forward to pawing through it!
xo Love,
Sammie

Diego Dog said...

Hi Gang!!

Great beige photos!!

Diego

karensbrae said...

Well done. Lots of beige

Poopsie aka Blue said...

Brillant beige!
Love the seashore & your photo's

Best wishes and pats & pets to the pups
Blue

Totally Timmy said...

What pretty pictures!

Chris said...

Glad you found so much beige. My favourite is the pebbles

Samantha ~ Holly and Zac ~ said...

Lovely beiges, we went for the beach this week too. :-)

Dughallmor Beagles said...

Such gorgeous photos...and great beige things you found, love those shells. I know a certain P.U.G. that's also a fawny shade of beige!
Slobbers xx

Anonymous said...

Hi - thanks for stopping by earlier and for following my blog! I'm not quite sure where I was standing - I think it was like a lay-by or car park off the main road from Ullapool to Kylesku (place names really aren't my strongpoint!) We got really good weather the week we were there!

I'm glad I found your blog - "local" blogs are always good and you have such pretty dogs!

Amber and Nala said...

GREAT beige photos! LOVE the new header also! We missed you!

Unknown said...

Those are fantastic shots. I've never seen beige look more pretty. :)

Thomgib said...

Like the new look blog