Thursday 18 September 2008

Welcome to the Gennasus blog

I live in the north of Scotland and currently share my life with seven papillons, a cat, a budgie, five hens, a Hungarian vizsla and a husband who deserves a medal.

Our family consists of two grown up sons. Adam, who has just finished 5 years of university in Edinburgh, and Ian, who is married to Lynne and they have a son of their own, Euan. All will be making appearances here from time to time.

Much as I would like to be a lady of leisure, I do have to work, but, as it is part-time and in a vets, it's just perfect for me. I have done my share of less than enjoyable jobs so it's wonderful to actually enjoy going to work!

I show the papillons and vizsla but haven't been to quite so many shows of late due to the sheer expense involved. Everywhere is a long way from here and so many miles have to be covered. However, I still manage to get to some and will post results and photos as they happen. Occasionally I have a litter of puppies so look out for them.

This blog was set up mainly with the dogs in mind but it has evolved into a bit of a mixed bag. I really enjoy taking photographs (I am now experimenting with my Canon EOS 450D DSLR) and pictures of pretty much anything will be appearing.

I hope you find something of interest here, comments are welcomed, and come back soon!

No comments: